Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anaeroba/slovenia demo?


WELL THE QUESTION MARK IS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW FOR SURE IF THIS IS THEIR DEMO BUT FOR SURE THIS IS ANAEROBA FROM SLOVENIA!!!!GREAT OLD SCHOOL CRUST AND IM REALLY GLAD THAT THEY STILL PLAY AND RECORD NEW TRACKS WITH GREATER SOUND THAN THIS.I HOPE TO FIND SOMETHING OF THEIR NEW RELEASES,CAUSE IN OUR DISTROS HERE DONT EXIST,STILL I HOPE!HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR TRACKS FROM A CD-R THAT A FRIEND FROM SLOVENIA GAVE IT TO ME!I HOPE YOU GONNA LIKE IT AND SEARCH MORE FOR THIS BAND,IT REALLY WORTH IT!

anaeroba.rar

5 comments:

Pedro Oller said...

hey.
I visit your blog some while ago, I've downloaded many stuff from you.

surely, I continue downloading here, but I have my own blog now, and I'm brazilian, so it's in portuguese.
I hope you can help me with my visits, it's too low.

can we trade links?
http://cdspunkhc.blogspot.com/

thank you.

Pedro Oller said...

thank you very much!
about the credits, don't worry. when I use albums of other blogs, I give the link, definitely. but in the most of times, I use albums from peer-to-peer downloads or ripped cds.

cheers

DogArgentina said...

hey friend you dont have to worry if you forget me any time!theres no way to think about it.this is the best of it,to pass this music from neighborhood to neighborhood from town to town from country to country!
just i wanted to point out the jub that the blogers do!
cheers friend and keep it up!

MANKIND DISASTER said...

This is their first album "s/t" recorded in 2006. The artwork that you've posted is for their demo for Sweden tour from 2007. Their newer releases can be bought in our distro, just for the heads up:)
Love, peace and punk // Anja&Mitja Mankind Disaster

..crucified freedom.. said...

link for download of new anaeroba lp: http://www.mediafire.com/?gezn3bnnm04
from Cheerokie Sound blog http://krsssdistro.blogspot.com/